1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S3: Client connected with invalid ticket: UserID: 2

Discussion in 'Windows' started by beldent, Sep 29, 2011.

1. beldent New Member

Hello.

I made the tutorial given on this page like 10 times

I'm applying it to CSS

So rev.ini and Steam.dll are on Orangebox Folder, with SRCDS.EXE
    Steamclient.dll goes inside Orangebox/BIN

I tried it like 10 times and they told me to give the rev-client.log , but no .log is generated although i'm using the logging .dll
    I tried a lot and re-downloading SRCDS but it didn't make, i just don't know what is bad, maybe the .ini?

Here is the .ini content
    http://tinypaste.com/c18214

The player gets the error Steam Validation Rejected but the console gets the error in the title..

Don't know what to do, are those instructions correct or must i do something else?

Thank you! this is making me mad only one time worked for cracks and then when i shut down computer and put it on didn't work, it's really strange...
  2. bir3yk Active Member

add line in .bat file run you server
    reg add "HKCU\Software\Valve\Steam\ActiveProcess" /v SteamClientDll /t REG_SZ /d "" /f
    start /wait srcds.exe -console -game cstrike +map de_dust2 +maxplayers 16 +ip 0.0.0.0 -port 27040 +sv_lan 0 +hostname "bir3yk"
  3. beldent New Member

I created the .bat on the SRCDS folder, it seems to load perfectly but when it reaches the gametypes it suddenly crashes (doesn't crash when i launch it from SRCDS)
    [IMG]

thank you, isn't there any way to make it cracked without bat files?

pd: when i launched via BAT file, i noticed a rev-client.log created with this:
    2011/09/29 19:39:55 Startup
    2011/09/29 19:39:57 Using Interface: SteamClient011
    2011/09/29 19:39:57 CAdapterSteamClient011::SetLocalIPBinding
    2011/09/29 19:39:57 Error loading original steamclient
    Error Code: 1614217152
    Path: ""
    2011/09/29 19:39:57 Shutdown

EDIT NÂș2
    Finally made it, i put the folder Called Steam in Orangebox/Bin and then it loaded properly and works well.

But i have got a question, is there anyway to run it with SRCDS? it's kinda difficult to set commands or things.

Thank you
  4. bir3yk Active Member

example:
    reg add "HKCU\Software\Valve\Steam\ActiveProcess" /v SteamClientDll /t REG_SZ /d "e:\games_34\bin\steamclient.dll" /f
  5. beldent New Member

Excuse me, what is that command for and where shoud i put it, is that a way to use the SRCDS console?
    thank you
  6. beldent New Member

Oh........what did this patch made?

now i can't run any Source based game (i closed the server) and when i run any hl2.exe game the hl2.exe runs to 15 ram memory and then it closes

??

EDIT: Closed steam and now it works well, it is strange but with the SRCDS it only runs well if i started the bat before, if not the Valid Rejected will show.

is there any way to bypass this method of using the CMD?
    thanks a lot :D
  7. bir3yk Active Member

hmm... my working server with add reg add "HKCU\Software\Valve\Steam\ActiveProcess" /v SteamClientDll /t REG_SZ /d "" /f
  8. beldent New Member

Thank you, this line
    reg add "HKCU\Software\Valve\Steam\ActiveProcess" /v SteamClientDll /t REG_SZ /d "" /f

i put it on the .bat ?

is there any way to embed it to the SRCDS.exe creating a shortcut?

i tell you that it works really well but it is on the windows CMD and my computer won't run any hl2 game if the servers is running D:

D:
  9. bir3yk Active Member

creating a shortcut .bat file :)
  10. Uncle_D Member

Steam must be closed prior to launching with revEmu.
  11. bir3yk Active Member

if on bat file run server use line reg add "HKCU\Software\Valve\Steam\ActiveProcess" /v SteamClientDll /t REG_SZ /d "" /f
    possibly use launching steam.